Slivion Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
hey guys, been a long time Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 amSkyCladHD
The Server is as Dead as I am InsideWed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 amIan0611
For Anyone Who Cares...Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:10 amIan0611
The_Ghost120Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pmThe_Ghost120
Welcome to the server!Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Time for change Time to thriveSun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Server hackedSun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Slivion is Back, for good.Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pmIan0611
What's going on?Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pmTcg2323
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Moderator Applications!

+139
Girl12
Alekz
xAntoinettax
TheSt0nehead
StaticChaos
jim_cone
Belgartt
rockstar786
Koonew
Ry0guy_2000
copper244
X__x_NOTCH_x__X
superleamer8
stevey9
MeowgiMan
randomcreator18
furry48 aka natev7
dave143
HeroGabe
RedBullQueen
kyronpen
xXxsilverwingXx
OMGitsBazza
Bthetiger8
RpmTrickzz
charlie7001
zombieassassin01
kookoo11
kikas4ever
AgentD22
brandonrich
TheBadRoche
Garrman
maxspeed420
spa0703
GH0ST6745
MrRandomnoodle
Minerinjury
boyoboy101
19linkyboy99
connorcarrington
JakeKofdarali
dannick223
snake543212
Gb_Reeece
oooFAUSToo
unbeatablerice
Dej456
GolfSan
Failing@Failing
snipermikie123
huntermoser
Bluefuzzymonster
jorjor55
qui2gua
lolkiller
sirpancake82101
kevinshi101
Thunder_Jayden
supremesoldger22
1lego2000
GamingMuffin
Nickln
jujubean23
penguin_power98
MrMusty
arrbay
ProvidedTimmy
markynv702
whitehaize
sparrow900
Xtreman8r
konnor777
xxBKrausexXxx
XxTheGingerxX
monk1999
snakejob
dovahkiin57
Daman05
shadow1820
Hazzer10
Disaac1
goblinad1
JackTheLack
poster1234567890
strongvamp111
StilesFamily
jacobtylertech
gcwf10
acerasclecooler
Deal2MC
MistrKat1
websting2
ftb102
JacksiXD
Holygod109
BEE_FRIENDLY
Antonkiller911
totalyboss
justicewong
Cjmor
TheSwagged
asiancreeper12
Cathal(nye123)
GrimReaper_MC
hunterm66
dyltaco
mijoboom
Ryannn2012
STALKER002
Captain_Kapty
thyrealo1
Ceronose
Bone_Snatcher
russian5499
xBluePandax
Zangara
linkyboy25
ActiveLemon
EJ524
freestylemagic
beckerser
canadalake
rain6521
xXTerryXx
Faithfuldave
flaper40
Flytestar
Ian0611
starwarsgeek25
Jimster397
Tcg2323
cono9
Bl00dSt4r
furry48
ethano125
AlexaAnnnn
Headless_Ex
143 posters
Go down
Slivion

Moderator Applications! - Page 10 Empty Moderator Applications!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am
First topic message reminder :

Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below! [WARNING: PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST IN ANOTHER THREAD. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, YOUR APP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED TILL YOU MAKE IT PROPERLY.]

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): ________

In Game Name: ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______

Why I want to be moderator: _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: _________

How old are you: _________

How often can you be on the server: ________

Have you ever been banned before: ________

Do I rage easily: ________

What grade are you in: _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Owner] Ian0611

Last edited by Ian0611 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 8 times in total

furry48 aka natev7
Members
Epicness : 1

Moderator Applications! - Page 10 Empty Re: Moderator Applications!

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:30 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Nathan

In Game Name: furry48

Date Of Birth (Optional): June 3, 2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: natev7

Why I want to be moderator: I have had experience as ranks on other servers but I also have been veteran mod on slivion for about 1 and a half and I really loved it and i want to get back to doing it, it is my favorite server and i want to help out and get back to doing that job. I want to prevent cussing, hacking, lastly i would like to most importantly enforce the rules.

Why I think I will be good for the job: Its my favorite server and I want to prevent cussing, hacking, lastly i would like to most importantly enforce the rules.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? Yes I have, head-admin on mattb66's server and vet-mod on slivion

How long have you been on the server: 2 years sience 2011
How old are you: 12 (almost 13)

How often can you be on the server: everyday

Have you ever been banned before: Yes i have because of abusive ranks
Do I rage easily: not really but if someone is sassing or dis respecting me i might rage a little bit

What grade are you in: 7

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would start out by telling them not to. If they continued i would kick them. If that continued i would warn them that they have 1 more chance to stop, and lastly if they did not stop i would ban them.
beckerser
beckerser
Members
Epicness : 214

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 pm
thats all nice and well but its a bit immature
RpmTrickzz
Members
Epicness : 4

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:26 pm
Beck what are u even saying?....What do u mean by immature?
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:32 pm
just saying its a bit immature
RpmTrickzz
Members

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 pm
Which app?
RpmTrickzz
Members

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 pm
Mine?
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:37 pm
iono
randomcreator18
Members
Epicness : 3

Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 pm
Josh Hamilton

randomcreator18

DOB (not shown for security)

Male

I do not have a skype account

Slivion Minecraft Server says that they need Moderators, I wanted to volounteer to help.

I host a server myself, my server project has been going on for months. I know about plugins and would love to be apart of the Slivion staff.

I have been an Admin on 2 servers, a Moderator on 1 server, and I own a server myself

I've been on the server since 1.8, I found the server a fun place to play in my free time

I can be on the server at anytime i'm needed.

I have not been banned on Slivion before.

I dont rage in minecraft, I mean its just a game.

I am currently in college.

I believe cussing is allowed on Slivion, but if not I would warn them of the rules, failure to follow my warning, I will kick, if they keep on swearing I would temp ban them for 1 day 30 minutes.
randomcreator18
Members

Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:28 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Josh, or Joshua

In Game Name: randomcreator18

Date Of Birth (Optional): N/A

Do you have skype? If so share your username: I do not have a skype account.

Why I want to be moderator: Slivion looks like a server that needs more Moderators and help around the server.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I host a server myself, I have experience with plugins, bukkit etc. I will make sure to enforce slivion's rules to make a safe environment for all ages to play on.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I host a server myself, I have experience with plugins, bukkit, spigot, etc. I have helped many servers before. I've been Admin and Mod on 2 servers. Not including my own.

How long have you been on the server: I have played and enjoyed Slivion since 1.1

How old are you: 19

How often can you be on the server: When I get the chance, I play minecraft. I could be on possibly every day for at least 45 minutes or more.

Have you ever been banned before: I have not been banned on slivion before.

Do I rage easily: I think raging is horrendous. Its a game...

What grade are you in: I'm currently in College.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Please do not cuss on slivion. If you do, you will be kicked or jailed.
MeowgiMan
Members
Epicness : 13

Sun May 05, 2013 5:58 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Bryce

In Game Name: GuYYYY09 (mc username) RobbStark (Nickname)

Date Of Birth (Optional): 21/01/1999

Do you have skype? If so share your username: GuYYYY09 or something

Why I want to be moderator: To help people get the full experience that they can on this already awesome server.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I am on the server a LOT lately, and whenever someone needs help or is having an argument, I feel the need to help.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: On Minecraft? Well I owned a private server a while back, but nothing was really serious.

How long have you been on the server: Sometime in early 2012. My play time is 83 hours and 55 minutes. (5/5/2013)

How old are you: 14 years of age.

How often can you be on the server: Every day almost.

Have you ever been banned before: I was temp banned because I raided a mods base.

Do I rage easily: I rage yes, but I try my best to keep it inside of me, and I NEVER rage quit.

What grade are you in: 8th grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would ask the member to calm down and keep their swearing to a minimum. I would follow by saying that swearing is not tolerated on the server and if they continue to swear I would kick them, or jail them.
randomcreator18
Members

Fri May 17, 2013 7:56 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Josh

In Game Name: randomcreator18

Date Of Birth (Optional): 3/12/94

Do you have skype? If so share your username: yankeefan218

Why I want to be moderator: I have been a member for a very long time on slivion. I've seen its bad days and its good days. On its bad days I would love to help around the server to help maintain the server stability in every way shape or form I can.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I believe that having an extra (experienced) staff member around the server will be great in enforcing slivion's rules. I will not only enforce but I will administrate every step of the way. I will continue (if promoted) to provide a healthy and fun environment to play Minecraft on.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have had more than enough experience. As some may know, I have my own server. If you want to check it out, I wont give the IP address away on a public forum. Just ask me on the server.

How long have you been on the server: Since the first few weeks it has opened.

How old are you: 19

How often can you be on the server: I work on weekdays, mainly from 8:15 to 4:30. As soon as I get home I usually run a quick check on my server. After I do that I would be kind enough to Administrate on Slivion for a bit.

Have you ever been banned before: Slivion server staff has not banned me for any reason.

Do I rage easily: I do not rage easy. I try and keep my attitude at a friendly level.

What grade are you in: I am currently attending college as a freshman.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would warn them twice. If that player keeps swearing. I would kick him/her. If they pursue with their cussing, I will tempban them for 2 days.
stevey9
Members
Epicness : 9

Tue May 21, 2013 4:20 pm
Stevey9 wrote:Name:Nick (Hidden For Protection)

In Game Name: Stevey9

Date Of Birth (Optional): ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username:

Why I want to be moderator: because i like to watch what people are doing and learn new better ways to build by watching them. filter the chat and talk to people. i like to help out people and show them how to do stuff on the server

Why I think I will be good for the job: been playing the server for a while, don't like people that cheat so i will tell the owner flytestar if anything happens

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: no i haven't sadly but i was really hoping this would be my first one because this is my favorite server

How long have you been on the server: 8 monthsr now

How old are you: 13

How often can you be on the server: every day

Have you ever been banned before: nope

Do I rage easily: no i get a bit mad when my house is greif but never raged

What grade are you in: 7th Grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would say: Please do not cuss on slivion. If you do, you will be kicked, banned or jailed.

Last edited by stevey9 on Tue May 21, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
superleamer8
Members

Tue May 21, 2013 5:37 pm
Nickname (Or First Name) Tim

In Game Name: Superleamer8

Date Of Birth (Optional):

Do you have skype? If so share your username: yobroitistim1234

Why I want to be moderator: i would like to be a moderator because i have had one server before that people have played on and they have broken rules and used illegal items and other things they should not have been doing, i like to try to make sure that people are not doing these things and getting away with them. I also like maming sure that no one is hacking or using hacked clients because that is cheating and it does not make the game fun for the rest of us.

Why I think I will be good for the job: i think that i would be good for the job because i am very mature and have owned my own server before i know alot of the commands and how to find and make sure tht people are not cheating or doing things they are not suppose to be doing.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes i have had experience being a staff member before and have owned my owned my own server. I know how to take care of a server and do other things that many other appliciants may not know how to do

How long have you been on the server: i hve been on this server for around 6 months and have really enjoyed playing this is one of the best servers i have played on in a long time

How old are you: i am 14 years old

How often can you be on the server: i can be on this server almost every day

Have you ever been banned before: no i have never been banned before

Do I rage easily: i am a very clam person and can control my self very well i am also very mature

What grade are you in: i am in grade 9

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would try to deal with the member maturely and not try to make anybody upset.
stevey9
Members

Tue May 21, 2013 7:24 pm
Dude ur in grade 7 12 years old
stevey9
Members

Tue May 21, 2013 7:26 pm
O and u have a hacked client so u can be admin
stevey9
Members

Wed May 22, 2013 10:31 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Name: Nick (Hidden For Protection)

In Game Name: Stevey9 (nickname DeadLead)

Do you have skype? If so share your username:

Why I want to be moderator: i'm a very organized person and very mature i hate violent talking so i would filter the chat, i have also been playing the server for a while and i think i am the owner of executors and flytestar is in it and me and him know each other pretty well.

Why I think I will be good for the job: because i am mature i know how to run things smoothly and keep cussing out if something goes wrong. i would be able to help the server in any way i can if any admin or higher asks me to do something i will.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: i have my own server that i am the owner of so yes i do have experience. i am hoping to join the staff of this server because it is the best server i have ever played on.

How long have you been on the server: about 6-7 months

How old are you: 16

How often can you be on the server: every day

Have you ever been banned before: never been banned never planning to be banned

Do I rage easily: never i am very mature

What grade are you in: 11th Grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would say: Please do not cuss on slivion. If you do, you will be kicked, banned or jailed. you would probably be sad if you got banned so i suggest not talking like that.

Ian and Flytestar,
Please take this application into consideration i would really love to become a moderator on the best server ever. i have also donated to the server to show how much i love it

sincerely,
Nick (stevey9)
X__x_NOTCH_x__X
Members

Moderator Applications! - Page 10 Empty My Member Aplication

Fri May 24, 2013 9:24 pm
Anonymous wrote:
Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below!

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): NOTCH
In Game Name: X__x_NOTCH_x__X

Date Of Birth (Optional): Not Sharing This =(

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Srry No Skype =(

Why I want to be moderator: I have never been a ranked on a server EVER and i would like to feel like i'm apart of a good(GREAT) server and help out and make it AMAZING!!! Thats It =)

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have had minecraft for a long time and is a good builder and plug-in Master!! i LOVE minecraft Plz Make Me Want to play it even more and i havent had a server (i did but it crashed and the world got deleted and i want to take part of a great server!! =)

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have never had any experience BUT i feel like this will be my beginning of da bes! and this will be a good place to start

How long have you been on the server:this is my first server EVER i have had it for over a year then got greifed and never player for 5 months but i have started again and rank VETERAN
How old are you: 13 (Trust Worthy =) )

How often can you be on the server: I can be on the server everyday unless there is a holiday or SPECIAL event where i can't play minecraft but usually every day =)

Have you ever been banned before: I Have Never Been Banned Before

Do I rage easily: Umm.... If someone greifs me But Not Ussually

What grade are you in: 7

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would WARN the member and if he continued i would tell someone of higher rank and then i would kick if continues and if still continues i would temp ban for 1 hour

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611
copper244
Members
Epicness : 5

Sat May 25, 2013 1:10 am
Nickname (Or First Name): nolan

In Game Name: copper244

Do you have skype? If so share your username: id rather not put it on here. pm me

Why I want to be moderator: i have always wanted to be a mod and i feel i would work well with skycladofficial since we are friends in the real world

Why I think I will be good for the job: work with skycladofficial

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: never been a mod before
How long have you been on the server: im acctually not sure but ik its been a while
How often can you be on the server: pretty much every day unless i have something going on

Have you ever been banned before: yes once on ftb

Do I rage easily: kinda i acctually rage quit on this server because i died lol

What grade are you in: 8 but almost 9
If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would get in and try to break it up because i know that has happened to me before.
Ry0guy_2000
Members

Moderator Applications! - Page 10 Empty Application fill out

Sat May 25, 2013 6:39 pm
Here is the application fill out
| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): Ryota

In Game Name: Ry0guy_2000

Date Of Birth (Optional): November 20th 2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: No

Why I want to be moderator: So I can help out my favorite server and make it the best one!! Very Happy

Why I think I will be good for the job: Because I play almost every day

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: No

How long have you been on the server: About 2 weeks

How old are you: 12

How often can you be on the server: Almost every day

Have you ever been banned before: NO

Do I rage easily: Only when I'm being spawn killed but any thing alse I really don't rage

What grade are you in: Grade 7

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Try my best to stop them and try make them no longer enemy's but friends

Last edited by Ry0guy_2000 on Sat May 25, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I wrote boy instead of male)
copper244
Members
Epicness : 5

Moderator Applications! - Page 10 Empty copper244's mod application

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Nickname (Or First Name): xDaRk_PrEsEnTsx

In Game Name: copper244

Do you have skype? If so share your username: i would rather not share it on here

Why I want to be moderator: i feel that i could help people and work very well with skyclad

Why I think I will be good for the job:because i really want to be a mod so i will enforce the rules very well

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: i have never been a mod before.
How long have you been on the server: im not actually sure. /ar check says 20 hours but i know that isnt true.

How often can you be on the server: pretty much every day unless i have something going on.

Have you ever been banned before:once on FTB

Do I rage easily: not really

What grade are you in: 8 grade 9 in like 3 weeks

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: threaten to give out temp bans.

Koonew
Members

Moderator Applications! - Page 10 Empty Moderator Application

Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:17 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Kou

In Game Name: bm28651

Date Of Birth (Optional): 05/19/1996

Do you have skype? If so share your username: kouxiong35

Why I want to be moderator: I would love to become a moderator because I enjoy helping people with their needs in the game. Also, I will make the game a safer place from the hackers and ruse people.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I think I will be good for the job because I am often told at school that I am a good person as well as a good friend. I am understanding of others and I enjoy making new friends everyday and the ones who are rude. Well, I don't really mind them because they are just normal people like me and I would still be there friend and help.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: No, but I was a leader type person for a club at my school. The club president is nominated by the members and the president is the one who schedules the fieldtrips, manage the people going, and gives the announcements to the member about the upcoming events.  

How long have you been on the server: one to two weeks (approximately 36 hours)

How old are you: Seventeen

How often can you be on the server: ten to sixteen hours per day

Have you ever been banned before: No, but I will if I have to

Do I rage easily: No

What grade are you in: Going to High School Senior

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would either inform the player the member that he/she will be banned if he/she continues and If he does then I will ban him/her.
rockstar786
Members
Epicness : 2

Moderator Applications! - Page 10 Empty moderater app

Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:58 pm
If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: if i found a member cussing at each other i would intervene and tell them the cussing rule and if it keeps going on i will kick them and if they still don't see what i have said i will inform a higher rank staff member 
Nickname (Or First Name): Triston 

In Game Name: rockstar786

Do you have skype? If so share your username: N/A

Why I want to be moderator:i want to help build  slivion and make it grow to be a good community and make this a growing server with people that like us as a community. and 

Why I think I will be good for the job: i good at problem solving and make peace in all servers that i join 

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes i have been a admin on a  white-listed server but it has came down and there is no info they have no forums to look at sorry 

How long have you been on the server: around 2 weeks i am at hero 

How old are you: my age is 12 

How often can you be on the server: every day i can be on 

Have you ever been banned before: yes i have but a person lied to the admin and said that i have girefed houses and the admin just said ban and that was no reasoning with that admin 

Do I rage easily: no in a matter of fact i have never rage quit  

What grade are you in: going in to 8 i have skipped a  couple of grade
s  
rockstar786
Members
Epicness : 2

Moderator Applications! - Page 10 Empty moderater app

Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:59 pm
If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: if i found a member cussing at each other i would intervene and tell them the cussing rule and if it keeps going on i will kick them and if they still don't see what i have said i will inform a higher rank staff member 
Nickname (Or First Name): Triston 

In Game Name: rockstar786

Do you have skype? If so share your username: N/A

Why I want to be moderator:i want to help build  slivion and make it grow to be a good community and make this a growing server with people that like us as a community. and 

Why I think I will be good for the job: i good at problem solving and make peace in all servers that i join 

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes i have been a admin on a  white-listed server but it has came down and there is no info they have no forums to look at sorry 

How long have you been on the server: around 2 weeks i am at hero 

How old are you: my age is 12 

How often can you be on the server: every day i can be on 

Have you ever been banned before: yes i have but a person lied to the admin and said that i have girefed houses and the admin just said ban and that was no reasoning with that admin 

Do I rage easily: no in a matter of fact i have never rage quit  

What grade are you in: going in to 8 i have skipped a  couple of grade
s  
Belgartt
Members

Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:32 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): ________ Richard

In Game Name: ________ Belgartt

Date Of Birth (Optional): ________ 1998

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______ Yes,

Why I want to be moderator: _________ Because i like Helping people with There Troubles

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________ Because im the type u can count on, and trust

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________ Yes,

How long have you been on the server: _________ About Couple Days

How old are you: _________ 15

How often can you be on the server: ________ 24/7

Have you ever been banned before: ________ yes

Do I rage easily: ________ Nope

What grade are you in: _______ 9th

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AS MODERATOR! CONGRATULATIONS!
jim_cone
Members

Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:28 am
Application |jim_cone

Nickname (Or First Name): __jimmy______

In Game Name: ___jim_cone_____

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _jim_cone10______

Why I want to be moderator: __i want to be apart of something big and help wiht those mean people out there i hate curseing_______

Why I think I will be good for the job:i am loaly honest and hardworing and neat ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes admin 1time i helped build spawn andd the diffrent worlds
How long have you been on the server: _1day the owner told me the server________

How old are you: __10_______

How often can you be on the server: _often_______

Have you ever been banned before: _nope_______

Do I rage easily: nope________

What grade are you in: ___5th____

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _i would say sto cursing if h doent wold 8ck him and if he does i again ban for 2hours_______
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum